I have no way of knowing what people really think in Russia; but I would take a speculative guess and say something like:
- 10% are fascist cheerleaders;
- 20% are broadly supportive of Putinland because they want to believe the Kremlin’s lies;
- 60% want to get on with life and be left alone;
- 9.99% are directly opposed to the regime, but are cowed because of the consequences;
- 0.01% are actively opposed.
As ever, really it is the majority of people in the middle who hold the power, though they often don’t realise it.