WIBAMU Easy Accounts is an Accounting software that interfaces with Microsoft Excel, enabling automation and easy control of your accounts.
Easy to use – no need for software training or knowledge of accounting.
The ease and flexibility to customize WIBAMU to the Management Accounts you require makes this application a powerful solution for a small to medium-sized business or for your home accounts.
Users often have requirements to download data from their accounting software into Excel so that they can reuse the data in their business processes. WIBAMU Easy Accounts has been developed for direct use with Microsoft Excel because it is quicker, easier and more effective if the data is controlled in just one place.
What else makes WIBAMU Easy Accounts different from other Accounting software?
- WIBAMU automatically determines the correct accounting entries from your chosen options. No knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is required.
- To save time, multiple data journals can be posted simultaneously in one bulk upload.
- Reports can be configured as you require and summary numbers can be drilled-down to the journal level to view the underlying dataset.
- All data can be exported and imported via csv files in a standardized format for sharing or interfacing.
- You can split any data journal values between Analysis fields as you define. For example you could split the journal between business lines, locations, P&L drivers, attribution etc.
- Any required details and reference information can be added to a data journal as needed. You can set-up your own drop-down lists of defined values in Settings and apply groupings and sub-groupings to provide meaningful management information for you and/or your business.
- You can create your own fields in the reports with any lookup data you wish to include.
- The Help Window at the bottom of each screen shows relevant guidance as you use WIBAMU Easy Accounts.
- Quickly shows your profit, loss, income and costs at any time.
- Shows the financial position of your business.
- Shows the key ratios needed to understand the drivers and performance of your business.
- Automatically calculates the correct double-entry bookkeeping for any data posting.
- Controls ensure the accounts (debits and credits) always balance.
- Accounting journals can be posted by bulk upload or with templates to save you time.
- Enables consolidation of different business lines or distributed processes.
- Creates fully attributed and analyzed P&L, customized as you require.
- Enables trend analysis, comparatives analysis, forecasts versus actuals, debtor and creditor analysis, cash flow details, stock review and other flexible reports with groupings and drill-downs on the data.
- Also can be used for producing home accounts, debt balances and budgets.
- Easy-to-understand help information is provided in a support window as you use the application.
What are the benefits of leveraging Excel functionality?
- WIBAMU Easy Accounts can be easily integrated into any existing Excel-based processes.
- Excel is widely used by businesses – it is used to share data in common formats that people understand.
- The WIBAMU data structure can be easily reconfigured to include new reference fields and analysis splits.
- Flexible reports can be refreshed and reconfigured quickly and easily as required.
- Users can group, drill-down, sort, filter, find, review and update the data quickly.
- Powerful analysis and representation tools can be used in Excel on the data.
- Processes within an Excel workbook can be transparent rather than hidden in software logic.
- Excel enables Cloud-based sharing of the data and processes, with interactive commentary.
STANDARD VERSION (FREE)
The free standard version has a data limit in the Ledger, although any posted journals can be cleared-down and exported as external csv files to free space. Any WIBAMU data, within the data limits, can be imported from the external files as and when required.
FULL VERSION (PRO)
The full version has a much larger data capacity that enables 50 million data points, which we recommend is suitable for non-large businesses.
We recommend that you use the free standard version first to verify that everything works as hoped for and expected.
RW Finance can create a specific version of WIBAMU Easy Accounts for your business. If you would like a tailored version of WIBAMU fine-tuned to your requirements, scaled to the size of your business and integrated with your processes, please let us know.
Due to the time savings expected, clients who use a customized version of WIBAMU Easy Accounts are entitled to a 5% discount on any professional services provided by RW Finance.
WIBAMU Easy Accounts is a digitally signed application using Microsoft Authenticode, verifying Robert Walker as the trusted software publisher.
There is no need to install or uninstall the application on your machine. Simply download the WIBAMU Easy Accounts file to a location of your choice.
When you want to use WIBAMU Easy Accounts, simply click on the file.
WIBAMU system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8 and up
- Microsoft Excel 2010 and up
WIBAMU Easy Accounts – STANDARD VERSION (FREE)
WIBAMU Easy Accounts – FULL VERSION (PRO)
If you have any feedback or suggestions for future versions, please contact us
To register the product and keep in touch with RW Finance: register WIBAMU
To ask a functionality question about WIBAMU on Tumblr: wibamu.tumblr.com/ask
You can share a unique link containing your affiliate username and receive 50% commission on any purchase of WIBAMU Easy Accounts (Pro) made within 30 days of any clickthrough: affiliates
One thought on “WIBAMU”
Thank you for writiing this